“This whole process seemed pretty easy before we started it but now it’s taking over my life and I can’t get my REAL work done.”
Trust us, even after hours of planning and strategizing, there will be a million loose ends and questions from vendors once the hammers start swinging. We offer many services to take the pain out of the final stages of the process to get you in your new office, ready to hit the ground running on Day One.
- Coordination of Contractors and Owner’s Vendors, such as Movers, Furniture Installers, AV and IT installation
- Construction Administration, ie submittals and samples final approvals, pay application review, answering questions from the field
- Quality Assurance of Contractor and Vendor Work
- Coordination with Landlord on rules and regulations and insurance requirements.
- Signage/Wayfinding, including code-required egress and life safety maps